In May 2016, students from Grades 3-7 elected the students who they think would best represent the student body for school year 2016-2017. The new Student Council officers were officially installed on June 08, 2016.
Student Council 2016-2017:
- Rachel Raslowsky (incoming Gr. 8) – President
- Sophia Dreeke (incoming Gr. 8) – Vice President
- Aidan Mancha (incoming Gr. 7) – Secretary
- Matthew Potter (incoming Gr. 7) – Treasurer
- Jack Halligan (incoming Gr. 5) – Commissioner of Religious Affairs
- Noah Bisrat (incoming Gr. 6) – Commissioner of School Spirit
Student Council Moderator: Ms. Mary Beth Hogan
Follow the link to view the pictures of Student Council 2016-2017 Inauguration (June 08, 2016). Congratulations to the new officers!