St. Francis Academy is not supported by a local parish, or endowments. TUITION is the only means of financial support to operate the school. Parents are expected to pay the school Tuition and other charges when bill is rendered.
* In June you will receive a statement for the entire year, and you will tear a stub and mail to the P.O. Box listed on the statement
* Please be prompt to pay by the due date, you have 15 days grace period to pay.
* AFTER the 15th of the month, a 5% late fee applies.
* AFTER the 22nd of the month, another 5% late fee will be charged to your delinquent total.
* If your account becomes delinquent, you will be notified by the office to make an appointment to see the Financial Advisor.
* For any questions & concerns regarding the TUITION, please call the office at (201)863-4112.
* We need your help and cooperation to keep our tuition cost down. In order to do so, please help us by participating in all our fundraisers.
NOTE: If a check bounces, you are responsible for a bank fee and a 5% late fee. Thereafter personal checks will not be accepted. Future payments are to be made by money order, bank check or cash.