Everyone is expected to follow our school code:
* SCHOOL HOURS: 7:45am to 2:30 pm. Please be on time. Pre-K and Kindergarten dismiss at 2:20 pm. The school will not be responsible for children before 7:30 am nor after 2:30 pm unless they are enrolled in the After School Care Program.
* TARDINESS and ABSENCES: Parents/Guardians must call before 8:00am if the child is going to be late or absent. A written excuse is required whenever a child is absent, tardy or dismissed early.
* UNIFORMS: All pupils (1-8) must be in full uniform — this includes SHOES. Pre-K students may wear gym uniform. K students must wear polo shirts. (See below* for uniform information)
* EMERGENCY CLOSING OF SCHOOL: You will receive a Honeywell Voice Recording to inform you of any school closings.
* LUNCHBOX: must be soft. Please insert 2 napkins: 1 to clean after themselves, and 1 to use as place mat.
* MESSAGES: Please check our website on a regular basis and each evening check your child’s folder for any notes. A monthly calendar is distributed and should be placed on the refrigerator or bulletin board for daily reference.
* PARKING: Picking up or discharging children on 17th Street is dangerous! Children should be let off on Central Avenue in front of the school and walk to the 17th Street entrance.
* CONCERNS: If you have concerns, please write a note to the teacher and make an appointment.
* Flynn and O’Hara – official uniform supplier for SFA.
* School Bags – St. Francis Academy Supply Room