After a week of Faith, Knowledge, and Service, Catholic Schools Week 2016 officially concluded on Monday, February 8 with the Awards Ceremony. Look back at some of the moments by clicking on the links below.
- Day 1 – Otto The Auto | Math Bee (G1 – G4) and Jeopardy (G5 – G8)
- Day 2 – Name That Character (P3 – K)| Spelling Bee (G5 – G8) and Arts & Crafts (G3)
- Day 3 – Open House / Math Bee 5th – 8th
- Day 4 – Pajama Party (PK3, PK4, K) and Recital (G3, G4)| Play (G5) and Spelling Bee (K – G4)
- Day 5 – Closing Mass, Tea Party and Recital (G1, G2)
- Day 6 – Awards Ceremony
Thanks to all who made this important week a huge success! Below is a short video highlight of our week-long activities: (Click HERE if the video doesn’t load)