A Note to Prospective Parents
Dear Prospective Families,
St. Francis Academy ‘s Administration, Sisters, Teachers and Staff warmly welcome you to visit our school on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM for our annual OPEN HOUSE. At this time you will participate in a tour given by our upper grade students, to view our classes in session and to converse with parents and staff. We look forward to meeting you as you make one of the most important decisions of your life, where to educate your child.
The mission of St. Francis Academy is to partner with families in educating the whole child: academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically in the spirit of the Franciscan Charism. I know as you meet our students and tour our school you will be filled with warmth and hospitality which are our hallmarks.
Please be aware that SFA is a private Franciscan Catholic self-supporting Blue Ribbon academy, tuition and fund raising are our only means of support. It is vital that all families participate in fund raising; if this is an issue we suggest you reconsider SFA as a choice for your child.
A few points on the protocol of our Open House:
- No exceptions will be made on September 1st cut-off birth date.
- Admission to SFA is not on a “first come, first serve basis”.
- No application will be distributed for Grades PK4 through 6.
- No new students will be accepted into Grades 7 and 8.
- Pre K – 3 students will receive an application.
- Be sure to fill out an Information Form after taking a tour.
- Please be aware that space is very limited.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Deborah A. Savage,